Considering the safely of all involved, in-person coaching sessions will be temporarily suspended. Online sessions will continue to offer great value for my clients. See you on Zoom!
"Where do I start?" Is the opening question for many of my clients, who come to me frustrated and exhausted because of the daily demands on their life.
The Success Mastery Program was developed to address this dilemma. A flexible system that works on three areas of our life: Self-Management, Rewarding Career, and Quality Relationships. Resulting in my clients having more control in their life.FIND OUT MORE HERE!
Do you find it frustrating that your goals aren't completed fast enough? That your dreams are just that?
Goals involving your career, relationship, business, or school... that you're not seeing results?
This may be why.
After creating a plan to achieve a goal we have a 50% success rate. That next step is challenging, and many don't know how to take that next step.
Maybe it's time to get an ally to improve your chances.
With the support of a professional coach, we have up to a 95% chance of reaching our goals.
Find out more about this service here!
"She helped me sort thru some personal and professional issues as well as give me strategies. She was a great listener and I felt comfortable discussing my struggles with her. (Google Review)"
Sign up for the latest posts from The Success Model along with other nuggets of information to get you closer to achieving your goals.
Find a day and time that works for you and book it in the calendar on the right.
During this session we'll talk about what change you'd like to make in your life and implement at least one step to move you in the direction of making that change.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
When we’re not comfortable in a certain situation we’ll feel some stress and anxiety. Good stress is when we give up a bit of control and reach beyond our comfort zone, yet still have the assurance that we can handle this.
Although, when we give up too much control we feel that our freedom is at risk and we begin to worry. When we ruminate about what could be, in a negative way, this stress begins to take over and shows up in our life in different ways.
How do we fall into this trap of allowing stress to take over our life?
We continue to think that this is manageable, and ignore, or don’t acknowledge the signs that warn us this is too much. We start to go off track.
If stress and anxiety are starting to take over our life, in certain ways it’ll show up and warn us that this is too much for us to take on. But each of us responds differently to stress than others will.
To help us be aware of the signs that we’re taking on too much stress, I’ll share the different ways that we respond to stress and how this can show up. If you recognize any of these signs, this would be a good opportunity to participate in a couple of coaching sessions to get you back on track.
4. Hair Loss. Many women go through hair loss after having a baby, and not only are we faced with an imbalance in hormones, we also experience a lot of stress that can result in hair loss. Men can also experience hair loss with a dramatic change in their life. High amounts of stress and anxiety can cause eyelashes and eyebrows to thin out too.
5. Loss of Motivation. We may experience a loss of motivation or drive when faced with too many negative responses from finding a job, or dating. When we give up on our goals we begin to question our worth, and stop trying.
6. Feeling Depressed. If we experience a loss in our life, there's this feeling that part of us is missing. An emptiness and loneliness that has us wondering if life has any meaning. If we continue to see too many negative experiences, like loss or disappointment, we begin to see our whole life looking like this.
7. Pains in our Body. Many times showing up as pains in our stomach or abdomen and can also be tension in our shoulders.
8. Dark Patches on your Face. These can appear anywhere on your face and are referred to as hyperpigmentation. Stress and anxiety cause a disruption in our hormones and this is one of the possible effects of it.
9. Loss of Focus. When we're distracted, more than usual, we're more in our thoughts than in the moment. This distraction keeps us from focusing on what is important in that moment.
10. Accidents. We get into accidents—rear ending another vehicle, jeopardize safety at work, breaking dishes, bumping into other people—when our mind is consumed with worry.
11. Relationship Breakdowns. As we let stress take over, we stop listening and communicating with our partner. We're trying to solve a problem that we feel we should be able to solve, and this anxiety ends up distancing us from our life and the people in it.
Solution-focused coaching doesn’t dig up reasons why these signs are occurring, or who's to blame. We'll explore ways to make your life healthier and reduce stress that keeps you from enjoying your life. Most clients experience change within the first session, and get back on the right track to achieving the life they want to live.
We often put more emphasis on our physical wellbeing, but our mental wellbeing is the foundation of overall good health and happiness.
If stress is not reduced, this is how it can affect our life:
Don't leave without signing up to receive more info that'll move you closer to your goals. In appreciation for connecting, I'd love to share an amazing tool to make clear where you need to focus. Check your email shortly after signing up.
Click below and I'll see you again soon!
You'll receive updates on The Success Model's latest blogs, courses, and free content to help build your success!
Once you sign up, check your email or junk folder for a valuable tool I'm sharing with you as a thank you gift!
We promise that your info will never be shared, and you'll only received updates from The Success Model.