"Where do I start?" Is the opening question for many of my clients, who come to me frustrated and exhausted because of the daily demands on their life.
The Success Mastery Program was developed to address this dilemma and achieve more success. A flexible system that works on three areas of our life: Self-Management, Rewarding Career, and Quality Relationships. Resulting in my clients having more control in their life.FIND OUT MORE HERE!
Do you find it frustrating that your goals aren't completed fast enough? That your dreams are aren't becoming successful?
Goals involving your career, relationship, business, or school... that you're not seeing results?
This may be why you're not achieving the success you want.
After creating a plan to achieve a goal you have a 50% success rate. That next step is challenging, and you may not know how to take that next step.
With the support of a professional success coach, you have up to a 95% chance of reaching your goals.
Find out more about this service here!
"She helped me sort thru some personal and professional issues as well as give me strategies. She was a great listener and I felt comfortable discussing my struggles with her. (Google Review)"
Sign up for the latest posts from The Success Model along with other nuggets of information to get you closer to achieving your goals.
Find a day and time that works for you and book it in the calendar on the right.
During this session we'll talk about what change you'd like to make in your life and implement at least one step to move you in the direction of making that change.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
When you’re not comfortable in a certain situation you’ll feel some stress. Good stress is when you give up a bit of control and reach beyond your comfort zone, yet still have the assurance that you can handle this.
Although, when you give up too much control you feel that your freedom is at risk and you begin to worry. When you ruminate about what could be, in a negative way, this stress begins to take over and shows up in your life in different ways. This impacts your success rate for achieving your goals.
You continue to think that your life is manageable, and ignore or don’t acknowledge the signs that warn you this is too much. You start to go off track.
But you'll respond differently to stress than others will.
To help you be aware of the signs that you’re taking on too much stress, I’ll share the different ways that people respond to stress and how this can show up. If you recognize any of these signs, this would be a good opportunity to participate in a couple of coaching sessions to get you back on track.
4. Hair Loss. Many women go through hair loss after having a baby, and not only are you faced with an imbalance in hormones, you also experience a lot of stress that can result in hair loss. Men can also experience hair loss with a dramatic change in their life. High amounts of stress and anxiety can cause eyelashes and eyebrows to thin out too.
5. Loss of Motivation. You may experience a loss of motivation or drive when faced with too many negative responses from finding a job, or dating. When you give up on your goals you begin to question our worth, and stop trying.
6. Feeling Depressed. If you experience a loss in your life, there's this feeling that part of you is missing. An emptiness and loneliness that has you wondering if life has any meaning. If you continue to see too many negative experiences, like loss or disappointment, you begin to see our whole life looking like this.
7. Pains in Your Body. Many times showing up as pains in your stomach or abdomen and can also be tension in your shoulders.
8. Dark Patches on your Face. These can appear anywhere on your face and are referred to as hyperpigmentation. Stress causes a disruption in our hormones and this is one of the possible effects of it.
9. Loss of Focus. When you're distracted, more than usual, you're more in your thoughts than in the moment. This distraction keeps yus from focusing on what is important in that moment.
10. Getting Into Accidents. Rear ending another vehicle, jeopardize safety at work, breaking dishes, bumping into other people—is a result of when your mind is consumed with worry.
11. Relationship Breakdowns. As you let stress take over, you stop listening and communicating with your partner. You're trying to solve a problem that you feel you should be able to solve, and this worry ends up distancing you from your life and the people in it.
Solution-focused coaching doesn’t dig up reasons why these signs are occurring, or who's to blame. We'll explore ways to make your life healthier and reduce stress that keeps you from enjoying your life. Most clients experience change within the first three sessions, and get back on the right track to achieving the life they want to live.
If stress is not reduced, this is how it can affect your life:
Don't leave without signing up to receive more info that'll move you closer to your goals. In appreciation for connecting, I'd love to share an amazing tool to make clear where you need to focus. Check your email shortly after signing up.
Click below and I'll see you again soon!
You'll receive updates on The Success Model's latest blogs, courses, and free content to help build your success!
Once you sign up, check your email or junk folder for a valuable tool I'm sharing with you as a thank you gift!
We promise that your info will never be shared, and you'll only received updates from The Success Model.