- Communicate More Effectively and Efficiently
- Have more Courage and Drive to Succeed
- Become more Interesting and Interested
- Carry Yourself with More Confidence and Charisma
- Create more Abundance in all Areas of Your Life
- Be more Focused and Productive
- Have more Awareness and Create Opportunities
- Make Decisions with Purpose and Direction
- Experience a Higher Connection with Employees and Customers
- Work Efficiently and Create Structure in Your Day
- Improve Employee Moral at Work
- Heighten Team Efficiency
- Balance Work and Home Life
- Elevate Customer Service
- Increase Productivity in Departments
Christine was great in the way she delivered her presentation at our NIDOA (Nigerians In Diaspora Organization - Americas) bi-monthly Professional Talk. We contacted Christine only a couple of weeks to the event to give us a presentation on Mentoring and she stepped up to the plate to do it. Not only did she give a good showing she offered complimentary sessions for members of our organization.
What to Expect from Coaching
Thank you for considering my coaching services. You're here because you want to create positive change in your life and you're not satisfied with the results thus far.
I'm here to help you begin this process of reaching your goals with more success.
I only accept clients who are willing to do the work and want to invest in a better life for themselves.
In order to achieve the best outcome from Success Coaching you'll need to be:
- Open to trying new ways of thinking
- Ready to take action to get the desired result
- Committed to making positive change in your life
- Willing to let go of old habits and beliefs that no longer work for you
- Mentally show up on time to every coaching session
I should add that my coaching is NOT about:
- Fixing you—you're okay the way you are
- Me giving you advice—you already have the resources we just need to uproot them
- Figuring out why you did something in the past—the choice you made then was the best for you at that time
- Blaming past experiences —every behaviour has a positive intention and something to learn from and we'll discover what that is.
Each of the coaching sessions can be anywhere from 50 to 90 minutes long and are held in an online meeting room powered by Zoom. This allows me to coach my clients anywhere in the world, and at a time that works for both of us. All you need is an internet connection, ear buds or a head set for privacy and better sound, and email.
Within Calgary, phone or in person sessions at my office are an option.
We might cover a lot of ground during the session, so privacy with no distractions is a must. Once committed to coaching, a follow up summary will be provided for you after each session that will include your next steps to keep you moving forward.
But first, access the calendar at the bottom of the page to arrange a time to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have.
This is a great way to experience my coaching style and find out if coaching is for you. If, after our meeting you'd like to proceed, we can create the right plan for you and the corresponding agreement.
Book Your First Appointment!
Let's talk and see how coaching can get you unstuck and on your way to achieving more of what you want in life.
Scroll down to Book your Introduction Session!
I've worked with Christine for over a year and found that she is a wonderful listener who can help you to bring your vision to life with a very few insightful questions. I’m very grateful to have worked with her during a challenging period professionally. I highly recommend Christine to anyone looking for a qualified and inspiring solution focused success coach.
What is Solution-focused Coaching?
What if I don’t think that coaching is helping me?
How do I know if I’m ready to be coached?
What is the difference between coaching and consulting?
How much time should I invest in coaching?
What if after the third session I don’t feel like I made any progress?
What form of payment do you take?
When do I have to pay for my sessions?
Do you coach people outside of Canada?
Christine listened closely to everything I said, the things that were troubling me, what made me happy, and what I wanted to achieve. She gave me not only the tools, but also the confidence to stick by my decisions. Christine was always understanding, motivating, and sincere, and I am grateful that she helped me get to where I am today.
Still on the fence?
If you've read through the FAQs and you're still undecided, that means you need more information. Schedule a call and we'll discover if coaching is for you.
Book in the Calendar below for your 30 minute free intro session!